Vision and Mission
To become an eminent national reference for the master program in informatics with Islamic values as its foundation in implementing education, research, and community services, to produce capable graduates with ulul albab personalities.
- To deliver high quality education that produces intellectuals and professionals in the informatics field with ulul albab personalities.
- To conduct scientific research that solves real life problems and contributes to the development of science and technology as the answer to the future challenges.
- To run science-based community services to help improve community welfare.
- To maintain mutually beneficial cooperation with alumni, communities, and institutions to support education, research, and community services.
The curriculum in the Master Program in Informatics at the Universitas Islam Indonesia offers four study concentrations:
- Data Science
- Digital Forensics
- Enterprise Information Systems
- Medical Informatics
Students are required to take 36 credits to complete their studies.
Research Group and Previous Thesis
Our faculty members have vast experience from study and research at top universities in Australia, Austria, Germany, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, the Netherlands, Norway, Taiwan, Thailand, Singapore, the UK, and the US. You will experience a unique learning atmosphere based on the combination of best practices from all over the world.
Gedung KH. Mas Mansyur Lantai 2
Universitas Islam Indonesia
Jl. Kaliurang KM. 14,5 Sleman Yogyakarta 55584
Telepon: +62 274 895287 ext. 122
Faks: +62 274 895007